Are you looking for a new challenge for your professional future? Join our team – we see challenges as opportunities for us and you to grow! We offer you long-term prospects in a constantly growing company with flat hierarchies and an appreciative working environment with interdisciplinary collaboration.
Taking responsibility and working independently in experienced teams where trust, openness, and respect are practised every day is part of our everyday lives.
- Attractive, performance-oriented remuneration
- Equal opportunities
- Challenging tasks
- Company canteen
- Well-organised onboarding
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Employee events
- Company pension scheme and partial retirement scheme
- Promotion of health and safety at work
- Free parking and good public transport connections
- Company bicycle leasing
- A wide range of benefits from our "Corporate Benefits" programme
- The opportunity to work remotely
Whether you are a university graduate, a career starter, a technical specialist or a manager – RWS will prepare you for your future challenges.
We offer you attractive entry-level and development opportunities for your professional future. You have the opportunity to further develop your personal skills through our extensive training programme, to take responsibility for important tasks, and participate in interdisciplinary projects.
As the European market leader for small caliber ammunition, we are looking for creative employees who use their know-how to develop innovative solutions. It is only with the expertise of our team that we can improve each day.
Together, we define goals to ensure the success of RWS. We emphasise an open and trusting working atmosphere – the basis for constructive and fruitful collaboration.